Welcome, welcome, welcome to The Fiery Well!
Thank you for taking this step to invest in you, your business, and your web presence.
Hey again! I’m Patty Ryan Lee and I’m the resident tech witch you’ll be interacting with the most inside Slack, and on our calls.
And yes, my coffee mug is usually this size. And usually full.
My hair isn’t purple anymore. It’s Covid-blonde, with a bit of crone grey (fucking finally!)
I need new pictures for the site to reflect this change, and until then… this is what I look like right now. HI!
First things first, let’s get you into the Slack Workspace! Click the button below to have the process start in a new window. Then, continue on down this page, check off all the boxes, and be taken to your Account!
Let’s Get on the Same Page:
First, tell me about your site! This gives me a baseline understanding of your website as it is right now. What you like, where it’s hosted, etc.
By participating inside The Fiery Well (chats, group calls, discussions, etc.) I understand that:
- I am responsible for myself, my feelings, and my experience inside this community.
- I will ask for help when I need it.
- I understand the difference between swearing and being hateful. I can swear (fuck yea!), but I may be evicted from my membership without refund for derogatory, inflammatory, or racist language & slurs.
- I will not share any content, passwords, or access to any members only material: what happens in The Fiery Well, stays in The Fiery Well.
- I may advertise my business inside the community, but only under specific posts, topics, or channels. I may not spam the community with my offerings.
- I understand that The Fiery Well will not engage in support discussions in general discussion channels, or outside of The Fiery Well membership itself. (Read: not on social media, email, or other ways we know each other!)
- I understand that these rules may change based on the needs of the community and its members.
- I may not private or direct message a fellow member without express permission to do so by them.
- I understand that The Fiery Well does not respond to private or direct messages on Slack unless a private 1:1 session is booked, and if I have a question about my membership or Slack I should email email@example.com
- Channels: Channels may be added or removed at any time by The Fiery Well.
- #General I may chat in the #general channel with fellow members, but I understand that I will not receive direct support from The Fiery Well in this channel.
- #Quickfinds I understand this is a place to share things I find that may be of interest to the community: but I will keep it to business or website resources. If it’s cool, it may be shared in The Drop.
- #Goals I can share my goals for the week in this channel to hold myself accountable and cheer on others in their goals!
- #OfficeHours Are for dropping questions for Office Hours or participating in an Office Hour discussion (open to all members)
- #Clarity I can discuss any portion of the Clarity Framework in any of the #Clarity channels.
Check all boxes to be automatically taken to Your Account and start enjoying the benefits of The Fiery Well
I understand that I have access to The Fiery Well so long as I hold my membership in good standing.
I understand that if I leave The Fiery Well and return, that I will return at the most current price and terms.
I have read and agree to all Slack/communication rules.