- This event has passed.
October 8 @ 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
TWO SESSIONS – JOIN EITHER, OR BOTH!
Morning Session: 9-2 EST
Evening Session: 3-8 EST
CEO Days – a day to keep the Cobbler Effect at bay!
The Cobbler Effect is a story of a shoemaker (or cobbler), so busy creating shoes for clients that they have no time left to create shoes for themselves, and thus they end up barefoot. And so does their family.
We do so much for our clients that we often neglect our own business. And we need to set time aside to work on things, but it can be difficult without a level of accountability to stop and actually do it.
How can we support our clients, if we can’t pause to support ourselves? To provide the things our business needs from us.
This is a day to take the time and do things for our businesses.
Cobbler Effect, Obliterated! (A total CEO move, right?)
The intent behind these sessions is to spend time ON your business, not IN your business. To do things for your business.
What does this mean?
- It means planning.
- It means strategizing.
- It means organizing.
- It means daydreaming and plotting ways our businesses can run without us, not because of us.
- It means catching up on all the things your business needs… not what your clients need.
What does that look like?
It depends on your business, but for most of us it can mean:
- Planning, reviewing, and implementing financial systems, improving reporting, extracting the data we need, etc.
- Planning, reviewing, and implementing marketing systems, sales funnels, etc.
- Planning, reviewing, and implementing administrative systems, organizational charts, standard operating procedures, etc.
- Planning, reviewing, and implementing improved client experience systems, content planning & creation, etc.
Roughly, our time will look like this:
- Time for BIG Things: Brainstorming, Intention Setting, Goal Planning through discussion, tarot spreads, and review of existing goals
- A minimum of 2 hours for Coworking (Pomodoro Sprints)
- Break for Lunch & Conversation, Check-in, Review, Plan for the next session
The schedule is not strict, as this is meant to be a “relaxed yet structured” way of coworking that allows for pausing, conversation, brainstorming, and support as we work.
The group in attendance will decide the final structure for the day: how many Pomodoro’s, when we break for lunch, etc., and Patty will keep us on track for time, and focus on the tasks at hand.