- We overthink things, and accessibility is one of them. At its core, it’s about designing for people: https://uxdesign.cc/designing-for-accessibility-is-not-that-hard-c04cc4779d94
- Y’all know I hate “click here” and this gets into even more of how we word things such as “below” or “above”: https://www.getstark.co/blog/the-endless-search-for-here-in-the-unhelpful-click-here-button
- Constantly learning how to make transcripts better! https://www.w3.org/WAI/media/av/transcripts/#making-transcripts-more-useful
- Amy How of Stacking the Bricks gets to the point with this one: https://stackingthebricks.com/women-entrepreneurs-fail/
- Need a starting point for an SOP? Or any kind of checklist? Check this out: https://www.checklist.design/
- Not quite tarot cards, per se, but the underlying need for something like this is quite cool: https://www.artefactgroup.com/case-studies/the-tarot-cards-of-tech/
- A new platform choice for coaches and cohorots, perhaps? https://upcoach.com/
What did you find?
Come across something cool? Drop it in #quickfinds and it may be featured in the next issue!